I'm experimenting with controlling my Transporter with my Nokia phone
(it has  WiFi and a browser). I can connect just fine to port 9000 on
the server machine using the built-in browser on the phone. However, to
get this to work I have to set the skin to "Handheld" or I get out of
memory errors. But then when I use SqueezeCenter on the main machine I
have a stupidly ugly skin. Is there a way to configure the skin that
SqueezeCenter uses based on the IP address of the request, or maybe a
different url that will skin it differently? A url like
hppt://<server>:9000/handheld would be perfect.

--
apb