Hi. Yes, I'd like the ability to run both systems at the same time and
playing the same music.

My main listening area I want to run analog signals from the
transporter. I plan to use the transporter's XLR and RCA at the same
time.

In the home theater I use the Diva for digital processing, so I'm
planning to use a digital connection from the transporter.

Question: Do the XLR, RCA, and Digital all output at the same time?
I've read the XLR/RCA do, but have not found anything on the digital

Question: I believe my only downside to the above plan is lack of
volume control between the transporter and the music room amplifier.
For now I'll have to use the transporter volume control.

--
patrija