Kaizen28;303939 Wrote:
> Can someone from Slim Devices please comment on this? I'd like the warm,
> fuzzy feeling that this is being addressed.
>
> I'm more than happy to be a lab rat for any testing if that will help.

Hi there.  I'm pleased to see this getting discussed here.  These kinds
of issues are precisely what we need to hear about when people run into
them.  Just to let you know, our QA department is investigating these
reports but so far has not been able to reproduce them.  That may mean
we simply need more information from those that are seeing this.

A couple things maybe you can tell us:

* When you set the Controller down and it loses connection (blue wifi
icon) is it going to sleep and waking up?  Or is this happening in its
charging cradle?

* Is the server being shut down and then restarted at a later time?
Or is the server going to sleep/hibernate?

* When you upgraded to 7.0.1, did you install on top of 7.0, or did
you do a clean install after removing 7.0?

Let us know.  We will continue to keep a close eye on this.

--
Devans

.
. Daniel Evans