larrettp;304589 Wrote:
> I can connect to the C drive on the ReadyNAS and I've removed the line
> from my.conf - I looked for my.tt but couldn't find it (any idea which
> directory?).

The my.tt is found in the MySQL directory under the SqueezeCenter main
installation directory, you are probably looking in the MySQL directory
in the Cache dir.

The my.conf file will be overwritten with the my.tt contents at
SqueezeCenter restart.

On my Ubuntu box, the my.tt file can be found in
/usr/share/squeezecenter/MySQL

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))