I installed some generic egrips strips on my Controller and it's MUCH
better to handle now IMHO.  I put a couple of 1/4" strips down the
sides and a few 3/4" strips across the back.  The clear strips are more
invisible than I thought they might be.  No more sliding around on a
side table or arm of my listening chair.  I also ordered one of the
invisible shields from Zagg for the screen and will get it installed
later this weekend as they recommend leaving the unit alone for 12-24
hours to set up.

--
twylie

Thecus N5200 -> transporter -> Krell KRC2 -> 4 x nuforce 8b -> Von
Schweikert VR-4 Gen III

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Monarchy DIP -> Monarchy Super DIP -> Monarchy
18b -> AES 845 monos -> Sonus Faber Concertos / Audio Physic Sparks