I've had a weird problem with my Squeezeboxes. I've noticed intermittent
display corruption which I at first thought must be a faulty unit until
I noticed it on both my SB3's plus similar corruption on my upgraded
SB1.

When I first had the problem I was running the unstable release on
Ubuntu but I have since migrated back through testing to stable and the
problem has reoccurred. Most recently I uninstalled squeezecenter and
removed all the directories before uninstalling but this didn't help.

I'm running Ubuntu Hardy Heron Server release
Linux version 2.6.24-17-server ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (gcc version 4.2.3
(Ubuntu 4.2.3-2ubuntu7)) #1 SMP Thu May 1 15:05:55 UTC 2008

The SB is still usable when this is occurring but it's very difficult
to see what's going on!

|Filename: IMG_2365.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5240|

nolan