BrockStone;308886 Wrote:
> Still no solution for this, it's driving me mad.  Was working for a good
> while, then just stopped.  Network has been gone over with a fine tooth
> comb...nothing wrong that I can see.
>
> The problem is still that the receiver itself is getting 192.168.1.1 as
> it's internal address for my SqueezeCenter, when that is the router.  My
> SqueezeCenter is at 192.168.1.103, which SqueezeCenter acknowledges in
> it's status page.
>
> I'd really like to pick up a few more receivers but until I can resolve
> this it's just not worth it :/  Only having internet radio just can't
> justify it.

Now that I think about it, this happened once a long time ago to me.
Could not get to SS and it was because they was a network reset and the
addresses flip flopped on the restart. There is a tread some place about
this IP type problem. I can never find anything by searching so I can
not help you there. I had to clear out the IP addresses in the parts
involved. Did a full factory reset on my router and cable modem then
started the stuff up one at a time with a couple minutes between each
unit. When the DHCP was handed out, all was fine after that.

I know you have said that all the parts have their IP address just
fine, but in my mind that is the problem. They all have IP addresses
but they are not talking to each other so to me that means that they
all need to lose their address and start over with an assigned DHCP
from the router.

Note: this was before my Duet so I can not say for certain that this
will fix your receiver problem. But the thought here is that this is a
Network issue more then an issue of the Receiver. Yes the Receiver can
not find SC, but again that is most likely due to a Network issue.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Bedroom: SB3, NAD C370, Thiel 2.3
Home Office: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, VSM-1 Sigs
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5