tyler_durden;311758 Wrote:
> Does anyone who might be interested in such a system listen to Howard
> Stern?  I was under the impression that SB users were more intelligent
> than that...
>
> TD

Was that a rhetorical question? Somebody obviously heard the commercial
on HS so somebody must be listening to HS to post that they heard it
here. ItÂ’s not me for sure. I sure as hell am not going to pay for
radio (XM nor Sirius).

Its SC, SN, CD, Vinyl, or HD Radio for me!

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Bedroom: SB3, NAD C370, Thiel 2.3
Home Office: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, VSM-1 Sigs
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5