I think the Quick Guide could be better. I also believe if all of the
devices (receiver and controller)could be statically addressed (IMHO)
via a web browser similar to most routers, switches, NAS, etc..it would
be very helpful.

My observation of the forums leads me to believe that a good portion of
the installation problems could be avoided with addressing via a web
interface and finding an easier way to get the PIN number or better
instructions on when and how you get it.  I really don't believe the
guide is explicit on that point.

I read the manual before getting my DUET and while it didn't help me on
the install, it did answer some queestions afterward.  I think the
purpose of any quick guide it to get you up and running with basic
settings so you can enjoy the device.  After that, the manual should
add clarification of function and feature with a more thorough
explanation of each and every setting.

Again, these are just my opinions so they really can't be right or
wrong.

Have a great weekend.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.