Hi.
Using Media Center 12 and SqueezeCenter 7.0.1, I'm facing the following
problem: On MC12 I've created several playlists, of which I'm editing
one, ie. I'm moving titles from that one into other playlists. All
playlists are then exported to C:/User/Music. At this point I'm working
in MC12. Then I go to SqueezeCenter and click Settings/Rescan Playlists.
Still, when opening the corresponding playlists in SC, the files which I
had just moved, still appear in the SC playlist.
I've tried deleting the playlist from C:/User/Music and then exporting
it again, but still nothing happens. Any ideas? Or did I succeed in
explaining my problem at all?

cheers,
ole k

--