OK, I see your point.  I would like to propose, obviously, that this be
changed. :)  I would prefer that it display everywhere as it does on
the right side of the screen and on the hardware, with just the
information defined in the Title Format.  However, I can see that for
people that have their Title Formats with only Track Names and no album
or artist information, that change would be annoying for them (though
they'd only have to go in to the Title Format and add the additional
information - the upgrade script could even do that automatically).  Ah
well, I guess I'll just ignore it - I don't use the web UI very often
anyways.

--
jbmccune