AndyMcG;317453 Wrote:
> Lights on the QNAP ethernet socket - orange pretty much steady (burst of
> flashes maybe every 15s), green flashing constantly.

That's a little weird. Typically the orange one is indicating link
status and should remain on all the time. The green one indicates data
flow, so if it's flashing something is happening.

> At that point the screen goes blank and then I get the Logitech \
> Squeezebox logos, which I take to be the Squeezebox rebooting.

Yup.

> I'm open to any suggestions....

I'm out right now...let me think about it and check mine. You may want
to get in touch with support.

--
radish