Phil Leigh;323890 Wrote:
> Perhaps you guys better check your facts - what makes you think that
> there is any connection between Linn Products, a UK company founded by
> a Dane and 2L (a Norwegian record label owned by Morten Lindberg under
> the incorporated vehicle Lindberg Lyd Ltd)? The only connection I can
> find is that some 2L recordings were licensed to Linn Records for
> distribution several years ago...
>
> I very much doubt that Linn has anything to do with your spam
> emails...perhaps you could forward one on to Linn if there is something
> in there that makes it look like Linn are doing this as they will be
> very angry...
>
> Also, I believe the thread title might be libellous...
>
> (If I'm wrong I'm wrong)

My bad.  I thought I saw I'd read before that Linn and 2L were
associated, but I can't seem to see where I read that.  My apologies to
Linn, and I've removed there reference from the original post.

However, 2L still appears to be spamming web-scraping trolls.

Eric

--
kolding

SliMP3 -> the closet
SqueezeBox 1 -> Bose Soundwave
SqueezeBox 2 -> Rotel RSX-1056 -> Totem Acoustic Dreamcatchers
SqueezeBox 3 -> Rotel RX-1052 -> Vandersteen 1B's