> Warning: Database error: Can't DROP 'rating'; check that column/key
> exists at /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/DBIx/Migration.pm line 115.

This issue has been reported several times, and we're investigating it.
It's most likely due to a schema change we did in 7.1. No idea why it
would fail on some installations but not others.

> Fix was relatively easy for me, go into MySQL and drop all the tables,
> but I have a feeling that would be a bit beyond many people.

The "fix" for the other users is to just wipe the MySQL cache folder,
which will force SC to rebuild the tables from scratch.

> My configuration may be a bit odd.  Fedora 7 (Fedora Core 7, can't

I wonder whether we're only seeing this on Linux systems. Thanks for your
data point!

Michael