jarome;323999 Wrote:
> I'm not sure what a controller is. I have 2 servers, and 2 squeezeboxes.
> I would like to be able to switch the servers easily. Is that now
> possible from the squeezeboxes? If so, how?
The Controller refered to is the SqueezeBox Controller, one half of the
Duet package. See the Wiki for more details:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezeboxController

7.1 allows you use the web interface to move a player on one server to
connect to another. So this might be useful for you. I've never had a
problem with my SBs connecting to different servers I've had setup at
the same time (HTPC for beta testing and official release versions on a
NAS).

--
funkstar