Please help no sound from the Transporter.

I updated to 7.1 – 22170 from 7.01 last night and also updated my
Transporter to 50, the SB3 to 101 and controller to 7.1 r2722.

I used my SB3 and Controller last night with no problems, this evening
I tried to use the Transporter and it’s not working. The left
hand screen shows whatever is supposed to be playing, whether it be a
track, playlist or radio station but nothing happens, the VU meters on
the right hand display do not move at all.

The SB3 and controller still work ok.

What do I do now?

Thanks in advance to any kind soul that helps

Carl

--
Chewie

Esoteric DV50/ Transporter/ Squeezebox SB3/ Bryston BP25 Pre - 4BST
Power Amplifier/ PMC OB1.