Just upgraded to the new 7.1.0 from 7.0.1
It immediately initialized a "Clear and Rescan" of my library. It
picked up all 29,000 tracks but did not find the playlists in MusicIP.
I have restarted the computer, confirmed that I can create a MusicIP
mix in SqueezeCenter (in other words the MusicIP plugin works) and then
initiated a "rescan playlists only". Again the MusicIP playlists did not
appear in SqueezeCentre.

SC 7.0.1 picked up the playlists.

The workaround is to save the playlists in MIP using the "Save as
playlist" function then do a "Rescan playlists only" in SC

Win XP SP3, SC 7.1.0, MIP 1.9b6

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.