Please, please help. I tried contacting the official support channels
but after spending two weeks going back and forth via email they still
couldn't help me. They suggested posted something on the forum.

I am running Mac OS 10.5.4 on a MacBook Pro. I have installed
Squeececenter 7.01 but it will not start!

I try to start Squeezecenter and it looks as if it is starting, the
"start server" is momentarily replaced with "stop server" but after a
few seconds it reverts to"start server".

- I have tried several clean installations.

- In the Firewall settings, I have set access for specific services and
applications to include "perl". (per Logitech's supports suggestion)

- I have no VPN applications running

Please help as I am at m wits' end and don't know what to do.

Thanks

--
stockholmbeijing