Sike;324937 Wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is very frustrating (for me) .. I know you can set the firmware to
> update automaticly on the SB's .. Could someone tell me where?
>
> I've looked through 'settings' and 'extras' and can't find it.
>
> Is there a way to set up all players to auto update through
> Squeezecenter?
>
> Thanks for any help.

Assuming you have an SB3 or similar, rather than a Duet - unplug the
SB, then plug it back in.  When it boots up, rather than select a
wireless connection (or before it automatically connects to your
system), scroll down and there is an option to set the player to
automatically update.  Then just reconnect to your network and off you
go.  I don't think the option is available in the webui.  Not sure how
you do it for a Duet!

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)