amcluesent;325189 Wrote:
> >All this blaming of routers is starting to sound pretty thin to me.<
>
> It's a possibility. I had Belkin 802.11b model where the wi-fi
> throughput would collapse,but not go completely, when the broadband had
> been under load for a few hours. A reboot would sort the memory
> leak/whatever.
>
> D-Link DIR-655 has been 100% running Duet.

I had a non-connecting Controller, it wouldn't connect to my Linksys
WRT54GS w/Sveasoft Talisman 1.3.1 firmware. I was advised to change the
firmware, I installed Tomato on a second unused WRT54GS and swapped it
in place of the Sveasoft unit. The Controller connection problems went
away, unfortunately Tomato is unstable and has bugs (port forwarding
isn't working) so it's not a solution. I'd be happy to work with Slim
Devices to get to the bottom of the problem, but I'm not going to wait
forever. My Controller has had to go back for RMA due to a
non-functioning rewind button, but if anyone from Slim Devices wants to
ask me questions which will determine what the problem is with the
Sveasoft/Controller combination  maybe it will fix the problem for
others too.

--
Milhouse