Hi All,

SqueezeCenter "appears" to have a bug that stops it sending IR (keys
or raw) via xPL.

I have just installed SqueezeCenter 7.1 after running the old 6.x
series. I have enabled the xPL plugin and also set the IR codes to
both. This was working before I moved from 6.x.

Currently (on 7.1), I am seeing xPL broadcasts showing track info and
heartbeats. I am also able to send xPL commands that are obeyed by
SqueezeCentre. The problem is solely the error below when SqueezeCentre
attempts to broadcast the IR key presses.

The server.log is showing the error:
"Slim::Plugin::xPL::Plugin::xplExecuteCallback (575) Warning: Called
without a client: "

Looking in the code, the xPL Plugin has been called without a client
set by the notify() code when a IR remote key is pressed.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I have had a brief look, but being
new to the codebase I am on a steep learning curve!

Thanks in advance,
Andy.

--
AndyMc