To jump on Mudbone's post, I also want to thank the team for a great
product.  I've been scanning the forum here for a couple months and 2
weeks ago, I purchased the Duet (which led to a home server purchase,
an upgrade on my Sirius account, a complete cleaning of my mp3
library....Ugh!).

Anyways, I haven't spent this much time listening to music in my home
in a long time and this product re-invigorated my love for music.

I haven't had a single problem caused by the Duet (my server rebooted
once and didn't restart squeezecenter, so I blame the server) and
everything, including software updates, has worked flawlessly.

This is an outstanding product backed by an outstanding team and
community.

Many, Many, Many Kudos to you all!

Kraig

--