Just treated myself to a draytek 2910VG router because it has VLAN
support and I can keep the neighbours and kids at arms length from the
important stuff!

The wireless VLAN works by using a web based login - this is fine for
laptops, my nokia 770, pda etc etc but the duet controller falls at the
login hurdle. It says connected, but doesn't see the music server. If it
was a laptop - I guess it would be sitting on the web login page saying
something like 'The draytek router has blocked your access - please
login'.

Does anyone know if it is possible to make the controller automatically
login at this stage. Is this a trivial code change/some sort of
script/not possible etc? (I am a engineer with considerable software
experience - but have not yet touched any code in the slimserver and do
not have linux experience.

Thanks for any help.

Coppo

--