We primarily wanted Sandstorm for Etherpad. However, Etherpad is a
node.js based, JIT-compiled application. Sandstorm's security model
requires each document to be running in its own, sandboxed copy of the
app, and the JIT-ness apparently precludes such applications from
sharing memory. Thus, each *document* uses 60-100MB when open.

We can't support that right now, so I plan on shutting down our
Sandstorm instance in two weeks.

Perhaps we can run Etherpad *outside* of Sandstorm, if we still find
ourselves wanting for a collaborative document solution.

P.S. These facts were confirmed by a friend of mine at a Sandstorm
meetup in SF yesterday. They hope to solve the memory usage with
"snapshotting" at some point.