Aaron has created a list of user stories to guide development of the
site. Some time on Wednesday, we're going to have our first "backlog
grooming meeting". This email is a call to participate.

A backlog grooming meeting is where everyone with a stake will inspect
the highest priority items and add details where necessary until a
consensus is reached on what the tasks are and what it will take to
accomplish them. We'll spend an hour grooming and see what develops.

The list of user stories:

http://flurry.snowdrift.coop:2040/shared/dxO2bGfstUgU9NE7Vd0EZOhmIVOtl6mEkGA839kyZiO

There are two ways to participate.

1. If you want to be part of the meeting, please list your
availability:

http://flurry.snowdrift.coop:2040/shared/LVoYGrLS9Zpf2XoOb53keaX0WYE4WYl54BEbnabUvhW

2. Feel free to add comments to the Etherpad document with the list of
stories.