In redmine I'm something of a sub project fiend. They are incredibly useful.

Like anything, they can be overused/abused.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Wolf [mailto:aa...@snowdrift.coop]
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:55 PM
To: discuss@lists.snowdrift.coop
Subject: [Snowdrift-discuss] organizing major Snowdrift.coop projects

Question I want answered ASAP:

Do we want to make separate Open Project "projects" (perhaps as nested
sub-projects) for the legal/co-op stuff, the CiviCRM/community-networking stuff
that Salt is handling, and maybe other really distinct areas of work?

If we do that, we should embrace it and start using OpenProject and meetings
there and whatever to organize the tasks. Otherwise, we should clarify how we
are going to keep track of these various areas of work.

--
Aaron Wolf
co-founder, Snowdrift.coop