The main issue facing us currently is this whole dropdown menus exclusivity
problem. If there's a way to attribute multiple (sub) dropdowns as part of,
for example, t-shirt (color, size, gender, etc), this would be ideal (as
opposed to only being able to choose one feature as a dropdown, and
therefore having only a portion of the relevant data).

Need flexibility for more combinations of things. - what about donors that
requested shirts AND stickers? That's the most foreseeable needed solution
in current and futuretasks - and doing that for general data (not just the
contributions page). I think, in terms of assigning specific data to
various contacts so it can be more easily be accessed/filtered. But the
search function seems to work pretty well for the most part.

The only other pervasive issue I had was with addresses/provinces and
international postal codes that didn't seem to be quite right, but thats
something that for now doesn't matter too much, as I believe we will be
writing out addresses by hand.

Overall it's functional though, no other specific issues have really come
up at this point. Hopefully that's helpful, although I know this has
already been discussed.