http://opensourcebridge.org wonderful conference in Portland (where I
am). It is my second favorite of all regular conferences I've been to
after LibrePlanet, and it surpasses LibrePlanet in many regards. I hope
to attend, but can't think about it too much right now. Maybe I'll put
in a proposal but we'll see.

I'd love if others able to go to the conference put in talk proposals
about things relevant to Snowdrift.coop success. You can put in multiple
proposals and see if one of them get accepted. Here's the best resource
for good submissions: https://www.harihareswara.net/sumana/2016/03/29/0

Whether or not you submit a talk and get accepted, anyone can go to the
conference free if you volunteer 8 hours of time. I'm hoping to see if
they have a child-care set up again and may volunteer to help there and
having it may make my own attendance most feasible.

Cheers

--
Aaron Wolf
co-founder, Snowdrift.coop