During the last meeting we discussed details about how the limit works.
I just want to voice my opinion on how the limit should work:

I strongly believe we should make the limit sacrosanct and not touch it
*never ever*. A decision by the user to set a monthly limit trumps
"hidden costs" always, no matter if we frame the limit as "pledge limit"
or "total limit" or whatever else. If payment fees and carried over
matches would break the limit we need to suppress it as usual: auto
un-match until there is no more problem.

If the user sets a limit she is free to set it higher if that is what
she wants! Crowdmatching itself already is a mechanism that asks to hand
over control, the remaining limit cannot be subject to be overridden by
even more rules.

What are your thoughts on this?