I scratched the surface of mocking up the dashboard page and the
snowdrift project page. It's on the branch "mech-mockups".

https://git.snowdrift.coop/sd/snowdrift/commits/mech-mockups

The present goal for these pages is to let people pledge to Snowdrift
and indicate the status of the Snowdrift patron crowd. Nothing more.

Please do provide better mockups (such as demos or drawings), or even
go ahead and and push changes to this branch. We don't need to fill in
the Haskell values yet on this branch, although I think it's high time
to start putting the mechanism pieces in place. (I'll send a separate
email about that to the dev mailing list.) For this branch, let's just
make sure we've captured all the behavior we want and catalogued all
the Haskell values we need.