On 12/18/2016 01:05 PM, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> On 12/09/2016 10:23 PM, Aaron Wolf wrote:
>> On 12/09/2016 10:00 PM, Bryan Richter wrote:
>>> p.s. the job is with Formal.tech, a spinoff of Galois Inc, and it's
>>> Haskell to the max (for now).
>
> Congratulations, that's super cool.
>
> I'm idly curious whether spinoffs are also run as described in
> https://acawiki.org/The_Collaborative_Web:_Building_a_Divergent_Organizational_Model_for_Research_and_Development,_Based_on_21st_Century_Notions_of_Employee_Engagement
>

>> Thanks again for getting us launched to our first beta.
>
> Did I miss this? I don't see a beta launch mentioned on the site or
> mailing lists.
>
> Mike

We've been scrambling (despite various personal distractions) to get the
site at a presentable quality we want people to actually see and get a
good impression, so we've been delaying the announcement until then.
Meanwhile, the soft unannounced launch of the first working real-money
pledge is live!

We've also been hoping to re-engage with advisors and get all sorts of
stuff shuffled and into place after this last sprint and all the
immediate changes.

Cheers,
Aaron