On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 7:43 PM, William Hale <s...@snowdrift.coop> wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:10:23 -0500
Stephen Michel <stephen.mic...@tufts.edu> wrote:

 This is the spiritual successor to Bryan's "Snowdrift.coop's
 immediate goals" (quoted below), but is a bit broader in scope, so
 I'm starting a new thread.

I know that Aaron mentioned this in a subthread, but I wanted to
re-iterate. This seems like a separate topic of discussion.

Maybe "spiritual successor" was too strong. I agree it's a separate discussion, but think Bryan's email was important context.

Specifically, noting that he was talking about setting goals. The major proposed change is to incorporate more formal goal setting -- which is less of a major change if we're already doing it.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:10:23 -0500