On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Bryan Richter <br...@snowdrift.coop> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 12:40:52PM +0100, Robert Martinez (mray) wrote:

 On 09.02.2017 19:04, Bryan Richter wrote:
 > On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 05:40:24PM +0100, Robert Martinez (mray)
 > wrote:
 >> The FSFE ML just put my attention to a funding project of the
 >> german government:
 >>
 >>  https://prototypefund.de/en/
 >>
>> It looks like they pay 30.000€ over a 6-month period, given that
 >> you meet some requirements. Imho Snowdrift.coop has a chance.
 >
 > Looking at the first round's winners
 > (https://prototypefund.de/en/our-first-round-of-funding-goes-to/),
 > I'd say I completely agree.
 >
 > But it says, "Self-employed and independent developers who live in
 > Germany can apply for funding." Do we have anybody that meets that
 > criterion?
 >
> Oh, I see on the application itself it asks, "Are you applying as an > individual or as a team." Still, I would expect the whole team might
 > need to live in Germany. mray, how much extra room do you have in
 > your house? ;)
 >
 > Or perhaps we could recruit some people. I am certain there are
 > Haskellers in Germany who would want to help out.

 As Salt proposed I asked about the necessity of being an entierly
german GbR the answer was: The only thing that really matters is that
 the ones receiving the money have their residence in Germany.

Then it sounds like you should apply! Is there anything the team should do to support the application? Do we have any good milestones that could
be used as a "goal" to help sell the application? (Since having a
concrete goal would make the application more enticing.)

Milestones: https://tree.taiga.io/project/snowdrift/epics