On 03/07/2017 09:06 AM, Tufts wrote:
> It will be interesting to see how this works out.

As I've said generally, this sort of matching is good (way better than
no matching), but there's no risk reduction (all donations go ahead no
matter what), and the threshold means I, as an individual can say "I
like this, but too busy too worry about it, I hope others will hit the
threshold. But it's a good campaign as campaigns go anyway.