On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 01:53:23PM +0200, Robert Martinez (mray)
wrote:

> > On 06/28/2017 02:04 PM, Bryan Richter wrote:
> >
> >> While poking around the admin panel for git.snowdrift.coop's
> >> githost account, I found that I can enable GitHub OAuth.
> >>
> >> I've already turned it on as an experiment. Should we leave it
> >> on?
>
> I feel we should not jump to so many hoops to turn our back on
> github but then stick their logo on our gitlab repo anyway.
>
> If catering to "lazy" devs is important I'm ok with treating github
> as a second class citizen. So the "Sign in with *GITHUBLOGO*" could
> be a textual note only.
>
> I created a realted issue that shows what I would have in mind:
> https://git.snowdrift.coop/sd/design/issues/10

I ignore images and look for text. You do the opposite. ;)

You're right, though. And since we don't have the control to make that
page look as you have suggested, I have simply *turned OAuth off*.

(The only part of that page we can adjust is the space under the
logo.)