Hello everyone,

I found a nice website with human readable info about PCI compliance:

<https://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/pci-faqs-2/#5>

I'm bringing this up especially because right now Snowdrift is using Stripe's
proprietary JS, which will surely raise eyebrows sooner or later, and
regardless of that, I suppose we need this PCI thing. Anyone has thoughts about
it?

My thoughts are:

- What does PCI compliance affect? If we don't have it, who will it bother etc.?
- How does the FSF handle it? They take donations without a single bit of
  proprietary JS. And they are in the US too (except they are legally an
  official non-profit organization). Maybe we can check how they do it?

--fr33