Re Greg's recent Blog post, is it worth considering a question at
least about which topic was best received?

As a self-evaluation, I take a minute or two after every workshop to
review and note where I thought I did the best presentation and why,
and where I was weakest and why.  Sometimes it's an off day, sometimes
it's a topic/attendee disconnect, sometimes it's my preparation (or
lack thereof).  Not sure whether that would be appropriate for
something like this.

I also like to note whether there seemed to be anything -- topic, new
metaphor, student question, whatever -- that got people more
interested than others.

-- bennet