Hi everyone:

This may be a little off topic, but does anyone know how one can customize
the ipython notebook layout? Coming from RStudio, I actually do not like
the fact that output is placed under my code,
it uses precious vertical space, and sometimes I cannot see all my code
and/or all the output/plots at once.

Ideally there'd be a toggle button to have the output as a side panel for
data exploration, and you can toggle it back to it's current form when one
is happy with the results.

Does anyone know where I'd even begin to look into the code to do this?
It seems like a HTML/CSS issue but I could be very wrong.

- Dan