Hi everyone,

1. Thanks to Raniere for pointing out that we have a repository for communications-related things at https://github.com/swcarpentry/communications - please add links to previous talks, slides, posters, etc., to https://github.com/swcarpentry/communications/issues/2, or send us PRs with that material so we can start collecting it in one place.

2. https://github.com/swcarpentry/communications/blob/master/slides/software-and-data-carpentry-in-4-slides.pptx is four PowerPoint slides about Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry - changes would be welcome.

Cheers,
Greg

--
Dr. Greg Wilson    | gvwil...@software-carpentry.org