Thanks Peter - we'd be grateful for a (re-)introduction. And more generally, if there are programs anywhere in the world that people think we could good matches for Software Carpentry, please connect us - we're always keen to make new friends.
Thanks,
Greg

On 2015-03-21 5:40 AM, Peter van Heusden wrote:
I know the CPGR quite well (being in the same city and the same field). As you might know the first Software Carpentry workshop in Africa happened in Cape Town last year, and I seem to recall we might have had someone from the CPGR there... I can't quite recall. I'm not sure if SC would fit into the KTP exactly but it might not be a bad idea.