This is simply awesome (both the stats and the results of them)! I was convinced we were losing a lot more people than that!

karin

On 20/05/16 17:51, Greg Wilson wrote:
Following up on Wednesday's post about instructor training stats [1],
Erin Becker (Data Carpentry's new Associate Director) has posted an
analysis at [2].  I was very surprised to discover that less than 20% of
people trained over a year ago haven't taught yet - I believed the
number to be much higher.  51% of those trained in the last 12 months
haven't taught yet, but that's less surprising, since in many cases
there simply hasn't been time.

Cool!

Thanks,

Greg