Hi Lex

Thanks for this and you raise some good points. I will amend the wording on
the website.

As for how we assess hardship/need, we haven't got to that in taskforce
planning yet ! There has been such a lot of work to get to this stage that
this issue was put on the back burner. However, we need to develop a
process and it will be raised at our weekly taskforce meeting, so all I can
say at this stage is stay tuned!

If people on the list have ideas of what our criteria should be for
assessing hardship, please send those ideas through.

cheers
Belinda

Belinda Weaver
Community Development Lead