I hope I'm not too late to the party. ;-)

The O'Reilly book "Python for Data Analysis" gives really a comprehensive
tour of what one can do with pandas (and an intro to NumPy).
I've enjoyed reading it a lot, but make sure to get the second edition if
you are buying now.

The Data Carpentry "Python Ecology" lesson is also a good start. By the
time I worked through (more than a year ago) it was lacking example
solutions and at times I wasn't sure how to solve certain problems.  I
believe those have been solved by now.

There are also several tutorials in the Pandas Documentation:
http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/tutorials.html

Cheers,
Oliver

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 1:59 PM, Boushey, Geoffrey <geoffrey.bous...@ucsf.edu