I am not terribly active directly as an instructor, though that may change
soon... I've mostly been doing one on one mentoring, but my teaching
muscles are at least somewhat used.

BUT in any case, I get to Japan about 4 times a year to work with an after
school "juku" doing research on intelligent classrooms (various kinds of
testing, surveys, machine vision...)

I'm also quite interested in fostering data science / coding education in
general and the company (SHO-zemi) has tried to get involved in discussions
about education at the national level. They're in a funny place - parents
basically are paying for improved test scores, but they are advocating for
changes in the system.

But anyway, next trip has me in Yokohama / sleeping in Zushi the week of
April 22. I'd be happy to meet up. Probably a bit sudden to try and do a
workshop then, but on my next trip I'd be happy to assist.

There's a bit of a selfish angle here, as I'm quite interested in
recruiting grad students and similar to do projects with us!

Best,