Hi all,

If you received today's Carpentry Clippings newsletter you already know
this... (and if you didn't receive it, sign up here
<http://software-carpentry.us14.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=46d7513c798c6bd41e5f58f4a&id=50c3e6d6fe>
to get emails twice a month with highlights on all things Carpentries!)

We are excited to release our new Carpentries Handbook
<https://docs.carpentries.org/>! Historically, our information and
resources have been spread across various websites, Google docs, GitHub
repos, and more. We now have a one-stop shop to consolidate all these
resources. In one place, you can now find information on how to run a
workshop, how to develop and maintain lessons, and how to sign up
for instructor training. You can also find out about Carpentries activities
through our many communication channels, including how to get involved in
our  global community. Many thanks to all the community members who helped
develop this content - this is of, by, and for all of you.

We share this to support you in your role in the Carpentries community,
whether that be as an instructor, a workshop host, a lesson maintainer, or
many of the other roles our community members take on.  We welcome
everyone's feedback on the Handbook. If something is missing or you can't
see information you need, please raise issues or submit pull requests to
this GitHub repo <https://github.com/carpentries/handbook>.

Check it out, provide feedback, and share with your fellow Carpenters!

Thanks everyone.

Maneesha Sane
*Program Manager*
*Instructor and Trainer*
Software Carpentry: https://software-carpentry.org/
Data Carpentry: http://www.datacarpentry.org/
-----
*While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have
no expectation to receive a reply outside yours. Your time, personal and
professional, is valued.*