On 11.04.2018 14:06, Moore, Nathan T wrote:
Giving a talk on SWC in a day or two.  How long has the code of conduct (in any form) been a part of SWC workshops? I'd be grateful for any short histories you can share.

The Code of Conduct committee was established in August of 2016. We worked on formulating the text of the CoC and the enforcement manual during that fall. I think it went live sometime late November/December of that year.

However, this is the formal CoC. I think we have had an informal one in force from way back in the day. Maybe others can expand on that?

Karin (FYI, I'm the current Chair of the CoC committee).