Hi all,

We have been doing an amazing job to keep some Markdown/writing style across
our lessons but with the increase of contributors I believe that we are
reaching the point where we need to document what
we have being doing in terms of Markdown/writing style. Last year, we agreed on
some writing style for keyboard keys, see
https://github.com/swcarpentry/lesson-example/pull/131. Early this year, we
agreed to avoid using "click here" for links, see
https://github.com/swcarpentry/lesson-example/issues/175. I want to discuss the
use of italic, boldface and monospaced font, see https://github.com/sw
carpentry/shell-novice/pull/778. This have been discussed before, for example,
last year we had https://github.com/swcarpentry/shell-novice/pull/522 and this
year we had https://github.com/swcarpentry
/shell-novice/pull/778. If you have strong opinion about it, please leave a
comment at https://github.com/swcarpentry/lesson-example/pull/201 or reply to
this email.

Thanks.

Raniere