Yup, that's exactly what I have to do too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet and Felix *" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by theblind" <discuss@macvisionaries.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 5:25 PM
Subject: RE: Connecting multiple computers to one hard drive

We're having a similiar problem with our Lynksys router. It's pretty annoying. I have to keep unplugging the power from the back of the router and plugging it back in again, and that seems to get it going again. We got it from Felix's friend. We're going to get a new router soon I hope.

janet

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood