On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:48, bealach wrote:
> Daniel Carrera wrote:
> > bealach wrote:
> >>I was only reporting what PC World said, wasn't I?
> >
> > Yes. The point I was trying to make is that we can't fix it if we don't
> > know what the problem is.
>
> PCWorld was totally unspecific about Ooo db, neither did they say why
> Access was not very good (but M$ software isn't good anyway). I have not
> tried OOo2 so I wouldn't know.

Judging from comments I have heard from various PC techies, MS Access's
problem is that it is only good for small databases, and falls over once you
try anything above a certain size.

Since OO.org connects to _serious_ databases of all shapes and sizes, I don't
see that as being a problem with OO.org.

> Regards,
>
> bealach

Wesley Parish
-----