I would say that in a few years time Microsoft will be heavily indebted for
its bare survival, on projects like OpenOffice.org, Mono, wine and ReactOS -
because they're F/LOSS projects that do make use of the Win32API and DotNET -
Microsoft will wind up being a retailer of a few high-cost development tools
and a good part of their cash flow will be dependent on the people they have
intimidated into paying for irrelevant and totally useless software patent
licenses.

Just my 0.02c - probaby heavily inflated.

Wesley Parish

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 05:59, Anthony Long wrote:
> I'm curious to know what people think about this article?
>
> http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu/item.jhtml?id=4834&t=technology
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

-----